Washington consumers can sign up for health and medical plans through Washington Healthplanfinder until 11:59 p.m. on Dec. 23 for coverage that starts Jan. 1.
- Online: 24/7 at wahealthplanfinder.org.
- By phone: 1-855-WAFINDER (1-855-923-4633). Normal hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every weekday. Extended hours:
- Dec. 15 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Dec. 17 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dec. 18 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Dec. 23 from 8 a.m. to midnight.
- Find help in person with a navigator or a broker.
- Find a licensed agent or broker.
- Look at 2017 individual and family plans and premiums by county.
If you miss the Dec. 23 deadline, you can still get coverage. Open enrollment runs through Jan. 31 for coverage that will likely start March 1.
- Learn more about health insurance.